All classes require pre-registration. Choose any of the following methods to register:
- Create an online account with the Collier Parks & Recreation Department.
- Call the Collier Parks & Recreation Department at 724-693-0780 with a credit card and we will register you by phone.
- Stop and register in to the Parks & Recreation Department office
- 5 Lobaugh Street
Oakdale, PA 15071
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 5 Lobaugh Street
Checks should be made payable to “Collier Township.”
Program Registration Policy
- All programs will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The Department will not accept registrations before the begin-date for registrations. Collier Township residents will be given priority over non-residents.
- The Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to deny any individual, due to their actions or the actions of their parents or guardians, the right to participate in a program if it is believed their participation will be detrimental to the overall experience of the program.
- A township resident (for the purpose of recreation program registration) is defined as an individual who lives within the township limits, works for the township, or owns a business in the township.
- Most programs will have minimum and maximum participation requirements. The department reserves the right to cancel programs if the minimum number has not been met. Any participants registered over the maximum number will be placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will also be treated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration will be accepted in person at our office or through the mail. Registrations will not be accepted over the phone and we will not “save spaces.”
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration, unless otherwise noted.
- Registration fees must be paid in cash to check, make payable to “Collier Township.”
- NSF fee of $20 on all returned checks.
- If the department cancels a program, all money will be refunded.
- Classes: No refunds will be issued after the first class.
- All refunds will be mailed to participants. Please allow four weeks for the refund to be processed and returned. Credits may be issued for future Parks & Recreation programs only.