Collier Township Community Center
5 Lobaugh Street
Oakdale, PA 15071
GUIDELINES FOR COLLIER COMMUNITY CENTER MEMBERS:
• Youth 12 and under must be accompanied/supervised by an adult
unless enrolled in a program.
• Youth 12 and under will not be issued a pass, but will still be listed on family memberships.
• Youth 12 and under are not permitted to use the cardio equipment.
• Youth ages 13-15 may use the cardio equipment with adult
• Shirts, shorts/pants and non-marking athletic shoes are required in the gym, dance studio and walking track.
• No bare feet, flip-flops, sandals or dress shoes in the gym, dance
studio or walking track.
• This is a family-friendly facility, therefore clothing with offensive
language or graphics will not be permitted.
• Members may acquire a guest pass for friends/family at a cost of $5/day. Members must accompany guests and are permitted to purchase up to 20 passes/year per family membership.
• No food or gum is permitted in the gym.
• Water and sports drinks are permitted in plastic containers with
• No organized coaching, training or instruction in this facility unless
authorized by CC personnel.
• No bags or backpacks permitted in the gym
• No kicking or throwing balls against walls, doors, windows or
• No dunking or hanging on rims/nets.
• Parents wishing to watch their children enrolled in programs in the gym, may do so in the bleachers or from the windows in the main
• Only available to members.
• Open to ages 3-12 (must be out of diapers).
• Maximum of 2 hours/day.
• No food or drinks provided.
• Children will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis until the maximum capacity is reached.
• The parent must be using the facility and remain inside the CC at all times in case of an emergency. Children showing signs of illness will not be accepted.
• Members must provide their own locks.
• All locks must be removed by the end of each day or will be cut off by CC staff and contents disposed.
• Cell phone use is not permitted in locker rooms.
• No food or drink permitted except water/sports drinks in plastic bottles with closeable lids.
• 30 minute maximum on cardio equipment during peak times.
• Spectating along the railing is not permitted.
• Leave personal belongings and gym bags in lockers.
• Only approved CC independent contractors are permitted to conduct training in this facility. Membership may be revoked if this is violated.
• No food or drink other than water/sports drinks in plastic container’s with closeable lids.
• Profanity and/or vulgar language will not be permitted.
• Collier Community Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please store personal belongings in a locker.