Collier Township is here to help make leaf clean-up this fall as painless as possible. Leaf collection will begin Monday, October 16th and end Friday, November 24th. Leaves must be raked to the curbside or edge of your residence and can be picked up by the Township’s Leaf-Vac on residential streets. Leaves can also be bagged, but must be put in brown leaf and garden bags. Please no plastic bags. If you would like to dispose of your leaves yourself, you’re welcome to drop them off at Collier’s Leaf and Yard Waste Drop Off Location at the Collier Township Stock Yard, 110 Noblestown Rd. Carnegie, PA 15106. Monday-Friday 8:00am-2:00pm”
Rules to follow for leaf collection:
- • Leaves must be raked curbside or to the edge of the residency.
- • Pick up will be via the township’s Leaf-Vac truck along residential streets ONLY.
- • Leaves may be bagged, but you must use brown leaf & garden bags only – PLASTIC BAGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
- • Dates are approximate and subject to change depending on weather.
Rules to follow when dropping off yard waste at the stock yard:
- • Accepting grass, leaves, branches, and garden waste in paper bags only.
- • Leaves may be bagged. Use a brown leaf & garden bag only – NO PLASTIC!
- • Tree branches must be bundled and may not exceed 4 feet in length and 2 feet in diameter).
- • No paper bag or bundle may exceed 30 pounds.